Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Taking flight!

Hey everybody! 
I know it's been a little while... But I have exciting news! 
You might have already guessed, but it's time for another trip! But this time I'm taking flight instead of a road trip, which I think is pretty awesome :)
As some of you already know I won a photographers competition earlier this year, to go down to photograph and spend a night at Bolt Farm's Luxury Tree House in Walhalla, South Carolina! Pretty crazy huh? They will be using the images that I take on their social media accounts and website, hopefully giving me some great exposure. Sooo my friend Tia, and I are flying out of Minneapolis, MN in the morning, and we are gonna do this thing! 




If you are interested in checking out more about this cool place, visit their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/boltfarmtreehouse and website https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8319626 

We are not only going to be staying there, but also exploring some of the surrounding area in Georgia and North Carolina over the next several days. I have a feeling a lot of waterfalls will be involved ;) 

I am super excited to share my adventures with you along the way, so as always... stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment